Robert E Peters started a motor bus business in the late 1920 and the first service was a market day service from Llanarmon-yn-Ial to Mold and Wrexham. In 1931 he was granted a licence for the Mold service and also for a colliery service to Llay Main. However he was also granted a licence to operate tours and excursions from his village.
Edward Garnett Peters and his wife Myfanwy had taken over the business from his father Robert by 1945. The service to Mold was maintained as was the colliery service. Excursion and private hire work was also undertaken in addition to the service work.
The fleet over the years was varied and interesting but one of the most unusual vehicles within the fleet was TCA309 a Crossley SD42/9 which had an 'observation coach' Whiston 33 seater body. It had started its life with the US Air Force in 1951 and was given the military serial number N975. It gained its Denbighshire issued number when it joined the Peter's fleet in July 1959.
By the early 70's the fleet had been reduced to two coaches after the closure of the colliery and the demise of the Mold market day service. By the late 70's 'Eddie' Peters decided to retire and the business closed.